TERMS & CONDITIONS – INCONNECTS
1. The Registered User certifies that the details mentioned herein are true and complete to the best of his knowledge and belief.
2. The Registered User agrees not to post, email, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the site, or otherwise make available content that violates any law or regulation or that is false, deceptive, misleading or deceitful.
3. INCONNECTS may seek proof of the content or information shared by the Registered User at any time. The Registered User agrees to furnish proof of the claims made by it within 2 days of the request made by INCONNECTS. If proof is not submitted within the accorded time, INCONNECTS shall be at liberty to not approve/cancel such profile or shall be entitled to either delete such information it believes to be false or suspend the said profile.
4. The Registered User agrees to promptly disclose in absolute good faith the correct transaction value and transaction closure date and other material terms to INCONNECTS by promptly sending an email to [email protected] within 2 business days of transaction closure to enable INCONNECTS to raise an invoice.
5. The Registered User agrees to pay a finder's fee of 1% of total transaction value or USD 300, whichever is higher, plus taxes as applicable to INCONNECTS on transaction closure with franchisees/buyers/investors (or related parties) introduced by INCONNECTS if the transaction is made through INCONNECTS as a guarantee for both sides.
6. Irrespective of whether the parties were in touch earlier or the buyer/investor has previously contacted or been contacted by or introduced or known to the Registered User earlier or not, once the introduction has been made between the parties on INCONNECTS, the Registered User agrees to pay the Finder’s Fee as stated above upon the closure of the transaction made through INCONNECTS.
7. Any form of financial transaction between the Registered User and the buyer/investor including investment, complete buyout, sale of shares, sale of any assets, aqui-hiring of employees, is considered as successful Transaction for which INCONNECTS finder's fee would be applicable.
8. The transaction shall be deemed closed on the date on which the Registered User and the buyer/investor (or related parties) sign the final version of the definitive agreement amongst themselves or on the receipt of any payment pertaining to the transaction by the Registered User from the buyer/investor(or related parties), whichever is earlier.
9. Invoices are payable within 5 days of the date of the invoice, unless alternative arrangements have been made with INCONNECTS. Invoices outstanding for more than 5 days shall attract a simple interest of 4% per month.
10. Total transaction value includes total payments made, committed future payouts, non-cash payments, debt assumed by acquirer, and bonus payments to be paid to management.
11. The Registered User shall use information received from prospective franchisees/buyers/investors (or related parties) and INCONNECTS only for evaluation of the transaction in question and not for any other purpose. Further, the Registered User shall not disclose, directly or indirectly, any such information received, including contact information, to any person other than his representatives who are directly participating in the evaluation of this transaction.
12. The Registered User is aware that INCONNECTS has access to all of his communication with the buyer/investor introduced to him through INCONNECTS. In order to ensure a smooth transaction between the Registered User and the prospective buyer/investor, based on the content of the communication between these parties, INCONNECTS reserves the right to take any action as indicated in Clause 24 of these Terms.
13. INCONNECTS will hold in confidence all information concerning the Registered User or his affairs that is acquired during the course of acting for the Registered User. INCONNECTS will not disclose any of this information to any other person except:
14. The Registered User understands that INCONNECTS doesn’t provide any representation or warranty as to completeness or accuracy of any information received from prospective franchisees/buyers/investors (or related parties). The Registered Users are responsible for the accuracy and content of the listing.
15. In addition, to the extent permitted by law, INCONNECTS is not liable, and the Registered User agrees not to hold them responsible, for any damages or losses (including, but not limited to, loss of money, goodwill or reputation, profits, or other intangible losses or any special, indirect, or consequential damages) resulting directly or indirectly from the use of their services.
16. If the Registered User has a dispute with one or more other Registered Users, the Registered User releases INCONNECTS from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
17. The Registered User will indemnify and hold INCONNECTS harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to legal fees), arising from the Registered User’s use of and access to the Website and/or the Service, violation of any of the terms of these Terms, claims made by any third party due to or arising out of the Registered User’s breach of this Agreement, improper use of INCONNECTS Services or breach of any law or the rights of a third party. This defense, duty of confidentiality and indemnification obligations will survive termination, modification or expiration of these Terms and your use of the Service and the Website.
18. Although, the Registered User may expect to be reimbursed by a third party for INCONNECTS fees and expenses, and although the invoices may, at the request of the Registered User or with his approval be directed to a third party, nevertheless the Registered User remains responsible for payment to INCONNECTS if the third party fails to pay them.
19. The Registered User agrees and consents to receive Phone calls, SMS and Emails that INCONNECTS sends in connection with his account at INCONNECTS.COM.
20. The Registered User agrees that INCONNECTS can use its best efforts to advertise, market and promote his requirements on various platforms and social media in order to maximize the introductions he receives.
21. The Registered User acknowledges and agrees that INCONNECTS, may establish limits from time to time concerning use of the Service, including among others, the maximum number of days that Content will be maintained or retained by the Service, the maximum number and size of postings, e-mail messages, or other Content that may be transmitted or stored by the Service, and the frequency with which the Registered User may access the Service or the Website.
22. The Registered User grants permission to INCONNECTS to publish the successful deal closure on its website upon intimating the transaction closure date to it and the publication may be done for any purposes of trade, advertising, publicity or promotion. The Registered User hereby releases INCONNECTS from liability resulting from or attributable to any of the actions authorized above
23. The Registered User acknowledges and agrees that INCONNECTS has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by the Website or the Service.
24. If INCONNECTS believes that the Registered User is abusing INCONNECTS in any way or if the Registered User intentionally furnishes information or makes claims knowing it to be false or publish information online and/or offline whether it is on blog, social networks, news… that damage INCONNECTS’ reputation or deliberately fails to furnish verification proof to back its claims or fails to pay the Finder’s Fee to INCONNECTS within the allotted time, INCONNECTS may, in their sole discretion and without limiting other remedies, limit, suspend, or terminate the user account(s) and access to their Services, delay or remove hosted content, remove any special status associated with the user’s account(s) and take technical and/or legal steps to prevent the User from using the Services. On such an action being taken by INCONNECTS, INCONNECTS shall also be entitled to retain the entire fees paid to it by the Registered User, towards damages. The Registered User shall not be entitled to seek a refund of the same.
25. INCONNECTS is not liable for any infringement of intellectual property rights arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the site, or items advertised on the site, by end users or any other third parties.
26. In the event of any dispute of any nature whatsoever, whether in any court or otherwise, the liability of INCONNECTS would be restricted to the fee paid under this engagement.
27. These Terms apply to any current engagement and also to any future engagement, whether or not INCONNECTS send another copy to the Registered User. INCONNECTS is entitled to change these Terms from time to time, in which case they shall send out the amended Terms.
29. This engagement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. The exclusive venue for all actions related to or arising out of this engagement shall be the Courts of Singapore.
Acceptance of the Terms mentioned herein shall constitute a valid contract that is binding on the parties.